Articles covering the Internet of Things (I0T), aviation and web design, marketing and techniques
Having been an electronic engineer for a couple of decades before doing web work, the Internet of Things and allied electronics is a good fit for our business.
The Internet of Things and allied electronics
Here are some articles, mostly aimed at non-specialists, that we hope will clarify some of the issues surrounding the design and implementation of web projects and websites.
News, comment and opinion
- Choosing a domain name
- Commissioning a website
- Entry-level ecommerce - ie not Amazon or Waitrose
- Who does what in a website project
- How to annoy your website visitors
- How do I know if my website is any good?
- Using PDFs on websites
- Save time and trouble by using website forms
- On upgrading to responsive design
- Planning your website
- Why do I need a responsive design for my website?
- The minimum for responsive design
- Book me in! Online appointments on your website
- Why use HTML5?
- Scaling up and scaling down
- Do more with your web project
- Adobe Flash not showing
- Consider your exit strategy. What, now? I'm just signing up!
- What do website developers do all day?
- The web aspect of buying or selling a business
- Dealing with a SSL CertEnrol ASN1 bad tag error in IIS7
- Writing content for your website
- Using Word to write content for your website - background
- Using Word to write content for your website - practicalities
- Organising your files
- Grabbing content from your existing website
- What, when, place, price - event essentials
Guides and backgrounders
2017 © Caz Limited